- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 12 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons dijonnaise
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces deli ham (cubed)
- 10 ounces broccoli (chopped, thawed and drained)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, 2-1/2 cups cheese, milk and Honey Mustard. Stir macaroni, ham and broccoli. Spoon into large, shallow casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.