- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lipton recipe secrets vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once. Remove chicken; keep warm.
- Bring Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix blended with milk and water to a boil in same skillet. Reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted and simmer 3 minutes. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with warm buttermilk biscuits, hot cooked rice or noodles.