- 2 tablespoons Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 1 onions
- 1 celery
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 13 3/4 ounces low sodium chicken broth (1 can)
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound uncook medium shrimp, peel and devein
- hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 16 ounces fettucine (1 box, cooked and drained)
- Heat Olive Oil in deep 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, celery, red pepper and garlic 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in Sauces. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in hot pepper sauce. Serve shrimp mixture over hot fettuccine.