- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 onions (small, chopped)
- 1 cup regular or convert rice
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup cream (mexican, or sour cream)
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 cups water
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and rice, stirring frequently 3 minutes or until golden. Add corn and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
- Arrange 1/3 of the rice in 8-inch broiler-proof baking dish. Drizzle with 1/3 of the Mexican cream, then top with 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat two times. Broil until cheese is golden. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.
|Calories370Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stephanie Weinreis 27 Apr 2017
I make this at least once every two weeks now. It is so yummy.
Megan's P. 3 Jan 2017
Love this ! I used chicken stock instead of bouillon cubes and it turned out amazing and added great more natural chicken flavor to the rice was quick and simple and really really super good !
Judith D. 13 Jul 2015
This recipe is great. I made it just as is. My husband almost ate the whole thing himself. I have made it several times.