- 3 pounds potatoes
- 1 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese ((about 6 oz ), divided)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- 6 slices bacon
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon. Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
|Calories900Calories from Fat740|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat740|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sarah 29 Mar 2018
very creamy and add extra bacon
Rita R. 26 Mar 2018
This was delicious. Be sure to salt the potatoes while they are boiling. I didn't see salt listed as an ingredient.
Dancy 27 Nov 2017
Dee-lish!!! I always have to double the recipe because my son can’t stay out of it and we NEVER have leftovers!
Danielle F 4 Nov 2016
Delicious!! Would definitely make again!! I like to add extra bacon cheese and some minced raw yellow onion as well adds an extra kick!
Tarra T. 25 Jul 2016
Great comfort food. Potatoes, bacon, cheese mayo all things I love. Instead of sour cream try Greek yogurt as a substitute. Also to incorporate more vegetables, substitute cauliflower instead of potatoes.
Tara Saladyga 29 Jul 2015
If you need comfort food stop here!!! I pared this with a healthier protein so I didn't feel so guilty, but these potatoes were amazingly decadent! Not so great when reheated, so make the appropriate sized batch so you don't waste any!