- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup green peas (frozen, thawed)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (cooked and drained)
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp with dill weed, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in Sauce, peas and broth. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve over hot angel hair pasta and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Ashley S. 22 Oct 2018
we modified it a bit. less dill and less peas. it turned out great. another one to add to the recipe book
Jaynie C. 2 Feb 2016
I modified it with addition of a tsp of capers, and used Trader Joe's bertoli sauce. (much more flavor). I Cooked the pasta first for about 5 mins. Removed and drain pasta, set aside. If I cook the shrimp first for about 1 minute, and remove from heat, it doesn't overcook the shrimp.. I cooked the rest of the ingredients, the capers mushrooms, peas, and green onions, (about 3 onions cut in small pieces). Put the cheese, (3 T) and I prefer the taste of Pecorino and remano, I used one lemon that I squeezed into the mushrooms, peas and green onions. After I put the bertoli sauce on the angel hair pasta, I added 1 T pecorino, and remano. Tossed and set aside to keep warm. Served the shrimp portion, on serving plates if you need to reheat, (which I did) you can do so without overcooking the shrimp, and put angel hair on the shrimp, I also added some red pepper flakes, which we love. Gave the dish some pizzazz. My family, and guests all went back for seconds, and i had to do an email before they left so they were assured to get the recipe. I was astounded. I have learned a lot from these comments, and truly appreciate all the input.
Chef Ken Ken 16 Dec 2015
Yes, it is an excellent recipe and very simple and easy to prepare quickly. Yes I would prepare it many times. It is so easy that I can remember it without referring to the written recipe. Thank you