- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup green peas (frozen, thawed)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (cooked and drained)
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp with dill weed, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in Sauce, peas and broth. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve over hot angel hair pasta and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.