- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb
- 2 ounces cream cheese, soften
- 10 ounces spinach leaves (frozen, thawed and squeezed dry)
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup tomatoes (finely chopped)
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb according to package directions stirring in cream cheese, spinach and chicken during last minutes of cook time. Turn onto serving platter, then sprinkle with cheese and tomato.
Glenn G. 11 Jul 2016
I made this tonight for dinner. I followed the recipe exactly, however, I used garlic and herb cream cheese rather than plain. Some might say too much garlic, but in this house, you can never have too much garlic! It was tasty and easy! Tossed a salad with and had a great meal!
Emma M. 2 Jun 2016
Very delicious-- though 10 oz. of spinach seemed a little much, so I used an 8 oz. bag. Very delicious with cherry tomatoes, and some crushed red pepper as well. I recommend transferring everything to the pan used to cook the chicken breasts to combine.
adetokunbo F. 8 Mar 2016
Great! Would make it again, no motivations, just added some more seasoning for spice! Love it! And so did my husbanx