- 1 pound orecchiette
- 3 1/2 cups assorted fresh vegetables ((such as grape tomato halves, shredded carrots and cooked green beans, cut into 1-in. pieces))
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced)
- Cook orecchiette according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine pasta with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill if desired.