- 1 pound orecchiette
- 3 1/2 cups assorted fresh vegetables ((such as grape tomato halves, shredded carrots and cooked green beans, cut into 1-in. pieces))
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced)
- Cook orecchiette according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine pasta with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill if desired.
jessica l. 20 Jun 2016
I have made this 2x now and still as good as the first time I tasted it, love it recipe! I added balsamic vinaigrette and it was a slight twist but still very very good.
Miriam B. 16 May 2016
I modified this recipe as well, using the vegetables that were available to me. I also a good lemon balsamic dressing recipe instead of Hellman's. Still very good.
Geanna K. 20 Aug 2015
Modified, using the veggies that we had on hand...sunburst (yellow) tomatoes, shredded carrots and shallots (didn't have, but prefer red onion) and this recipe was still a hit!