Creamy baked Cod with White Wine and a twist of DillKNORR UK
Cod fillets can be cooked and seasoned in an endless amount of fashions – but for me, sharper, lighter flavours truly do the fish justice. See how this recipe uses a white wine and dill sauce to set off the cod’s neutral flavours perfectly.
- 1 packet Knorr Gourmet Creamy Baked Cod
- 450 grams cod fillets (fresh or frozen)
- 200 milliliters single cream
- small new potatoes
- baby carrots
- Put fresh or defrosted cod in an oven dish.
- Mix powder with the cream and pour the sauce evenly over the fish.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes at 200°C (175°C fan).