- 2 onions (medium, diced)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds cooked chicken (cubed, or 2 lbs cooked shredded rotisserie chicken)
- 32 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 15 1/2 ounces great northern white beans (fully drained and rinsed)
- 4 ounces diced green chiles
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (freshly)
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- tortilla chips (or strips)
- jalapeños (sliced)
- chopped cilantro
- mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- sour cream
- avocado (sliced)
- lime juice
|Calories410Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Karen K. 7 months ago
Really good recipe! I used the crockpot version and it turned out great!
Cecilia 7 months ago
Amazing! I used bone broth instead of regular chicken broth since there’s a ton of vitamins in it. I also used a large Vidalia onion instead of 2 regular onions. Then I only used 2 cans of beans. It came out so good!!! I’ll definitely make it again.
Paul a year ago
It was great! wonderfully flavorful, rich and creamy, adding the jalapenos really made it pop! Even better the next day!
Kathleen C. a year ago
Great, I used less onion, added corn & extra chicken broth. Yummy!
Linda M. a year ago
Very good! Will definitely make again. Used half & half instead of cream, less than a cup and added some vegetable broth too
Rebecca F. a year ago
Delicious! Husband said it’s the best meal he has ever had! And we’ve been married 20 years 😊 Only added half the cream cheese — skipped the heavy cream — replaced green chilies with can of diced tomatoes with green chilies — only used 3 cans great northern white beans. PERFECTION!