- 2 onions (medium, diced)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds cooked chicken (cubed, or 2 lbs cooked shredded rotisserie chicken)
- 32 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 15 1/2 ounces great northern white beans (fully drained and rinsed)
- 4 ounces diced green chiles
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (freshly)
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- tortilla chips (or strips)
- jalapeños (sliced)
- chopped cilantro
- mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- sour cream
- avocado (sliced)
- lime juice
|Calories410Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Amy Larkin 10 days ago
Amazing!!!! Will definitely make again!!
Charissa Acree 29 Nov 2018
This recipe is oh so delicious. Everyone in our house loved it (including our pickiest eaters). This will be my go-to for an easy weekend comfort food dinner, or a casual, easy meal for a small dinner gathering.
Kathleen Fleer 27 Nov 2018
Supper delicious, the seasoning was spot on!! Will definitely keep this recipe on hand!!
Mallory B. 25 Nov 2018
This is one of my favorite recipes. It's a weekend after Thanksgiving tradition and i use left over turkey and hominy instead of beans. Very hearty and cozy meal for a cold winters day!
Jessica W. 5 Nov 2018
fantastic! definitely will be making this again and again! thank you!
Rayny Day 2 Nov 2018
A very different chili
Dawn Casella 30 Sep 2018
Fantastic! Super for a brunch with family
Donielle Lenhart 16 Dec 2017
SO GOOD!!! Browned chicken thighs in the pot first then started with the recipe. Used fresh jalapeños instead of canned chilis
Anita M. 2 Dec 2017
Tastes amazing and very easy to make. A crowd pleaser for sure.