Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach noodle blade, allowing the plastic guard to rest over the zucchini. Place medium bowl under blade to catch zucchini noodles. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini. Remove excess skins from the bowl (if desired), then trim the zucchini noodles to desired length (we recommend about 8”-12” for this dish), and set aside.
- Heat a 12” skillet on medium high heat, and brown the Italian sausage about 4-5 minutes - being sure to break the sausage into small bits while browning. Add in minced garlic, and continue to saute. When almost completely cooked through (and a bit of pink is remaining), add the beans, chopped kale, wine, salt and pepper, and broth, then stir to fully incorporate. Reduce heat to medium and allow to simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes, while stirring.
- Add in the zucchini noodles and, using tongs, gently toss to fully incorporate (the same way you would with regular pasta noodles). Add broth, cover and allow noodles to soften for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat, add in the grated parmesan and gently toss with tongs to fully incorporate and create a creamy sauce. Serve with a sprinkle of additional parmesan cheese, and a bit of red pepper (if desired). (NOTE: If more creaminess is desired, add a dash of white wine or more broth.)
|Calories360Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.