- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 medium zucchini (chopped)
- 1 orange bell pepper (or medium red, chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart glass casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add zucchini and red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in broth and bring to a boil over high heat. With wire whisk, stirring constantly, slowly add cornmeal. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 4 tablespoons cheese and salt. Evenly spread in prepared casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Serve warm.