- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup yellow onion (diced)
- 1 cup zucchini (diced)
- 1 cup yellow squash (diced)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 8 ounces philadelphia cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- marinara sauce (your favorite)
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
|Calories400Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Leah Thomson 19 Nov 2018
These were pretty good! Both my boyfriend and I liked them. Very easy to make and pretty filling. I think it'd be a little better with fresh spinach, but we used pre-cooked. I added oregano and red pepper flakes, which added tons of flavor!
Lana 8 Jul 2017
Awesome! Family loves it!
Ross B. 3 Mar 2016
Simply amazing! Delicious and healthy. Great dinner for the family. I'd say let it cook a bit longer than what it says, but other than that it's awesome!
Kristina R. 29 Feb 2016
My family loved these! Even though the majority of us are not vegetarians this meal satisfied everyone.
Jamie S. 12 Feb 2016
This recipe is very forgiving. Can be rolled or layered, Can add or subtract almost any one of the cheeses. Can vary proportions and it will still be good. I found the charming part of this lasagna to be the cream cheese - this was the new and interesting flavor that kept me wanting more. I also added cottage cheese, because I do that with lasagnas:-)