- 4 cups cooked turkey (cubed leftover, about 1 lb.)
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz., divided)
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 10 corn tortillas (cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine 1-1/2 cups cheese with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Turn into prepared dish.
- Bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.