- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces rotelle (or elbow macaroni, cooked and drained)
- 5 ounces tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen green peas (thawed )
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 14 1/2 ounces chopped tomatoes (drained, optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk and Garlic Powder. Stir in pasta, tuna, peas and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into 11 x 7-inch baking dish; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and tomatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.