- 1 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cook and drain
- 5 ounces tuna (drained and flaked)
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 14 1/2 ounces chopped tomatoes (chopped, optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk and Garlic Powder. Stir in pasta, tuna, peas and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into 11 x 7-inch baking dish; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and tomatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
|Calories640Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Taryn Hundley 10 Jun 2018
This was definitely delicious. I added another veggie and cut the mayo in half. I also used coconut milk instead.
Christina I. 19 May 2018
Turned out great. I made it to serve 12 and I used peas like the recipe actually said whenever you view the directions. It was so delicious and light. The whole family loved it.
Candy 17 Mar 2018
Wonder if anyone noticed that the ingredients list says green beans and the directions (as well as the picture) indicate peas. ???? Anyway, I used a little less than the cup of Hellmann's and finished the cup with Hidden Valley Ranch buttermilk dressing.
Mrs.Hunter 26 Feb 2018
Great recipe added cream of Mushroom and used flavored tomatoes.
Fredonia G. 17 Jan 2017
Seriously needed salt and pepper. Would have been better with Monterey jack. I did no tomatoes and used half sour cream and half mayo. Good base recipe.
Canady B. 26 Mar 2016
no tomatoes but this screams delicious!!! I will be topping with bread crumbs..Just so high in calories, I may use low fat mayo...