A filling meal in just 45 minutes? This pasta dish is full of flavor and simple to pull together. The tagliatelle pasta is dressed in a creamy carbonara-style sauce, which is a simple sauce made from egg yolk, cream, and parmesan cheese. The pasta is studded with sausage, for an extra bit of savory flavor. Serve this pasta dish with a lightly dressed green salad for a filling and delicious meal.
- 4 italian sausage (butcher fresh)
- Italian seasoning
- 1/4 jar pasta sauce (ready made)
- salt (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 300 grams tagliatelle pasta
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 milliliters cream
- 100 grams parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch parsley
- Using a knife, remove the sausages from their casings.
- With wet hands, form the meat into small meatballs. season with the Italian seasoning and the ready-made pasta sauce.
- Heat a touch of olive oil in a frying pan and saute the meatballs until they are golden brown.
- While the meatballs are cooking, boil a pot of water seasoned with salt and a touch of olive oil. Once boiling, add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and slowly add in the cream, half of the parmesan, the lemon zest, and the chopped parsley.
- Drain the noodles and return them to the pot. Stir in the yolk mixture.
- Add the meatballs and continue to mix well so that the heat of the noodles cooks the egg yolks.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories790Calories from Fat520|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat520|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.