- 1/3 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise (or Hellmann's®, with Lime Juice)
- 2 tablespoons Mexican crema
- 1 jalapeno pepper (roasted, finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (cubed, or 1 can, 8 oz. pineapple chunks, drained)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice, Mexican crema, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro and lime juice in large bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat cook shrimp and salt, turning once, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Let cool. Toss shrimp and pineapple with mayonnaise mixture.