- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta (for gluten free version, use gluten free brown rice pasta)
- 1/2 cup pasta water (cooked, optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp (10 big shrimp or 20 small shrimp without shells, deveined)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
PER SERVING *
|Calories550Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Michelle Hernandez 18 hours ago
Delicious! Made just as recipe indicated
Sara A day ago
Added more red pepper flakes. Did asparagus instead of mushrooms. Also added walnuts.
Phillip Hinnant 3 days ago
Holy moly this was a hit... restaurant quality!
Addiecake 10 days ago
The Alfredo sauce needs more tweaking. Otherwise it’s pretty good. Try adding a veggie for extra flavor
Alex 10 days ago
Delicious! Would definitely make again very simple!
Julie 11 days ago
I added too much noodles but still tasted yummy
Tyler S. 13 days ago
Delicious! I added some red wine and asparagus. It turned out perfect!
bobby 14 days ago
awesome! will make again i used canned mushrooms all i had ,and little extra garlic they were large cloves and it was great.
Diane Keenan 14 days ago
Love this recipe. So creamy and tasty
Davis 20 days ago
very tastie, easy recipe to follow.
marie 23 days ago
Very delicious ! Doubled up the ingredients because I had 16 oz. pasta !
Nathaniel G. 24 days ago
I didnt have red pepper flakes but even without it this recipe was delicious. I made a double recipe for my family and there wasnt even any leftovers afterwords. one mistake I did make is that I bought pre cooked shrimp whoch i feel ledt some flavor out since the shrimp didnt soak up a lot of the seasoning. so I'll be sure to get fresh shrimp next time . but perfect 5 stars from me
Southernbelltt 29 days ago
I have been making the same dishes over and over and wanted to try something new. Thankful I decided to try this it was delicious! I added some different spices to ensure my shrimp was flavorful. I will be making this again!