Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - alfredo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, Stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook shrimp, Stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked shrimp into hot Pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
Mikki S. 22 Nov 2015
I have made this recipe several times. I make it according to the recipe sometimes and at other times I do not use as much spinach as is called for and I also have substituted wedge tomatoes in place of the cherry tomatoes. It is delicious any way it is made