Creamy Salsa Potato SaladBest Foods
- 2 pounds new potatoes (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup pitted olives (sliced, optional)
- 1 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; DO NOT RINSE. Let cool slightly.
- 2Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- 3Garnish, if desired, with additional sliced green onions or chopped cilantro. Season, if desired, with hot pepper sauce.