Scallops are a decadent, rich, and creamy seafood that are the perfect palate pleaser for a savory dinner celebration. This recipe for Creamy Risotto with Scallops is flavorful and delicious. You can make six servings of this meal in just 50 minutes. This recipe combines the rich buttery flavors of the scallops with dry white wine and parmesan cheese for a tantalizing taste. Serve this at the next dinner with friends.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 400 grams risotto rice
- 2 glasses dry white wine
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 50 grams butter
- 100 grams grated parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and olive oil, add the onion, and cook over low heat without browning.
- Stir in the rice (unwashed) and turn up the heat.
- Stir the rice continuously as it starts to fry and becomes translucent.
- Pour in the wine and do not stop stirring.
- Add a ladle of stock with a pinch of salt, and stir.
- The liquid must evaporate completely before adding more stock.
- The rice beans will gradually cook and the sauce will thicken, in more or less 15 minutes.
- You must add some water if the rice isn't completely cooked.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Remove from heat, add 50 grams of butter, and Parmesan cheese, mix well.
- Cover the risotto for a few moments but do not wait to serve, you cannot reheat this dish.
- For the scallops, pan-sear in a tablespoon of olive oil.
|Calories550Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.