- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups regular or converted rice
- 2 tablespoons Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 4 cups water
- 16 ounces red kidnei beans, rins and drain
- 1/2 cup pimento stuffed olives (sliced)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1/4 cup green onions (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Cool completely.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve chilled or at room temperature.