- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large carrot (chopped)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 pound green beans (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups regular or converted rice
- 3 1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- Heat olive oil in 4-quart saucepot medium-high heat and cook carrot, onion and green beans,stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender; stir in rice. Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.