- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 piece ginger (grated)
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1/3 cup red curry paste
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 bunch baby bok choy (trimmed, cleaned)
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- cilantro leaves
- steamed rice
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on high.
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger 1 minute. Add chicken drumsticks; cook 3 minutes, turning, until browned.
- Add paste; cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Stir in coconut milk, tomatoes, and stock. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer 25–30 minutes, until chicken is tender, adding more stock as required.
- Stir in bok choy; simmer until just wilted. Stir in yogurt.
- Serve curry with steamed rice and topped with cilantro leaves.