- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups broccoli florets (small)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring quinoa and water to a boil over high heat in 2-quart saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until almost all water is absorbed. Stir in broccoli, then let stand covered 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and pepper in large bowl. Stir in quinoa mixture. Serve room temperature or chilled.