- 1 package ladyfingers
- 2 packages pineapple instant pudding
- 1 liter milk
- 200 grams sugar (to prepare the pudding mix)
- 4 slices fresh pineapple (or canned pineapple)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 sheet clear gelatin
- Place ladyfingers in an even layer at the bottom of a rectangular or square baking dish.
- Prepare pudding mixes with milk and sugar according to package directions.
- Pour warm pudding over ladyfingers.
- Let cool.
- Turn ladyfingers before the pudding is completely cold.
- Beat cream with sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Soak gelatin sheet in a bowl of cold water for about 10 minutes, drain well and melt in the microwave for about 5 seconds.
- Let cool slightly.
- Carefully add melted gelatin to whipped cream.
- Spread whipped cream in a an even layer over pudding.
- Garnish with pineapple pieces.
- Refrigerate until gelatin is set.
- Serve cold.