- 7 kilograms yukon gold potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cherry peppers (jarred, rings, for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives (for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint (chopped, for garnish)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons prepar pesto
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (minced, pressed into a paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add 4 quarts water and 2 tablespoons salt to large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Attach Spiralizer attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one potato on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of potato. Place medium bowl under blade to catch spiralized potatoes. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of potato. Cover potato with water; set aside. Remove fine spiralizing blade.
- Center second potato on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach spiral slice blade with small core blade and position at end of potato. Place large bowl under blade to catch spiralized potatoes. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of potato. Repeat with remaining potatoes, then add to boiling water.
- Cook 5 minutes; drain. Gently toss potatoes and olive oil on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until temperature reaches 350°F. Drain the reserved fine-spiralized potatoes; pat dry. Add to hot oil; fry 3 to 4 minutes or until deep golden brown. Drain well; season immediately with a pinch of salt.
- Whisk Dressing ingredients until well blended; gently toss with baked potatoes. Garnish salad with cherry peppers, fried potatoes and herbs just before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories350Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.