- 1 Italian bread (8-in. round, unsliced)
- 1 cup giardiniera (jarred pickled Italian-style vegetables, finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup pimiento stuffed olives (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 4 ounces cooked ham (thinly sliced)
- 4 ounces sliced salami (thinly)
- 4 ounces provolone cheese (thinly sliced)
- Combine giardiniera, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, olives and onion in medium bowl; set aside.
- Cut 1-inch horizontal slice off top of bread; reserve. Remove inside of bread, leaving 1-inch shell. Evenly spread 1/2 of the vegetable mixture in shell, then alternately layer ham, salami, cheese and remaining vegetable mixture; replace top of bread.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and chill 1 hour or overnight. To serve, cut into 8 wedges.