In just 5 minutes, turn your coffee into a creamy and chocolaty mocha drink with Yoplait Greek yogurt.
- 5 5/16 ounces Yoplait® Greek 2% café mocha yogurt
- 6 ounces brewed coffee (chilled)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (if desired)
- 1 chocolate covered coffee beans
- In medium bowl, beat yogurt, coffee and 1 tablespoon of the chocolate syrup with whisk until smooth. Pour into glass.
- Top with whipped cream, remaining 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup and the coffee bean.
Banana Drink for Extreme Rapid Weight LossFree Restaurant Recipes.Com
No Bake Oreo Layer DessertBrown Eyed Baker
Coffee Frozen Kefir (or Coffee Frozen Yogurt)Cooking a la Mel
Cucumber Strawberry Detox DrinkEat Well 101
The Painkiller DrinkGo Go Go Gourmet
Raspberry Shortcake DessertReal Life Dinner
Iced Coffee Protein ShakeHiit Workout
Morning Turmeric Detox DrinkTrial And Eater
Chocolate Mayonnaise CakeHellmann's
Protein Cashew Coffee Drink With Instant EspressoFusion Craftiness
Turtle Brownie Ice Cream DessertBetty Crocker
Condensed Milk Yogurt and CoffeeReceitas Da Felicidade!
Emergency Chocolate DessertA Fork and A Pencil
Detox Drink That Burns Fat And Boosts The MetabolismHome Healthy Recipes
Mocha Coffee FrappéBetty Crocker
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Secret Detox DrinkDrAxe.com
Spiced Hot Coconut DrinkBBC
Nutella Coffee Frozen YogurtSweep Tight