- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 red bell peppers (medium green and/or, sliced)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 16 ounces salsa (divided)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef with green peppers and chili powder in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until peppers are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in 1 cup salsa, cooked rice and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Turn beef mixture into 8-inch baking dish. Combine remaining salsa with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in small bowl. Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden.