Creamy Mediterranean PaniniBest Foods
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 8 slices whole grain bread (rustic, about 1/2-inch thick)
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained (and sliced)
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil-cured black olives (finely chopped)
- 1 zucchini (small, thinly sliced)
- 1Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise, basil and olives. Evenly spread bread with mayonnaise mixture, then layer 4 bread slices with zucchini, provolone and peppers. Top with remaining 4 bread slices.
- 2Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet or grill pan with sprayed with no-stick cooking over medium heat, turning once, until sandwiches are golden brown and cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.