Meat loaf is a comforting and delicious main dish that is easy and quick to make any day of the week. This recipe for Creamy Meat Loaf combines the decadence of a hearty dish with extra creamy and flavorful ingredients. Serve this delicious dinner entree up with your favorite starch and vegetable for a complete meal that is out of this world. We hope you love this decadent dish as much as we do.
- 1 pound ground beef
- olive oil
- 1 beef stock cubes
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large skillet over high heat, brown the meat with a little olive oil.
- Dissolve the bouillon cube in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Add the broth to the meat and quickly reduce on high heat.
- Beat the eggs and cream cheese together.
- Add the thyme.
- Strain the cooking juices from the meat through a sieve and combine with the cream mixture.
- Place the meat in the bottom of a loaf pan and cover with cream mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.