- 16 ounces elbow macaroni (large)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 cup whole milk (warmed**)
- 12 ounces evaporated milk (warmed**)
- 1 cup American cheese (chopped)
- 2 cups extra sharp cheddar (shredded)
- 1 cup parmesan (fresh, grated)
Carla C. 18 Jun 2017
It's just ok, I'll probably never make this again. Didn't have much flavor and still had a gritty taste because of the flour.
Patricia O. 21 Mar 2017
I have also tried and tried to make my own mac and cheese, only to be disappointed every time. I am glad to know there is a solution - thank you!