- 3 pounds all purpose potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 oz., divided)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- 6 slices bacon (or turkey bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled, optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon. Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.