- 3 cups Potatoes O'Brien (frozen, with onions and peppers, from 28-oz bag)
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant™ frozen cut green beans
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham (finely)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese (2 oz)
- 10 3/4 ounces fat free cream of chicken soup (condensed 98%, with 30% less sodium)
Tara D. 16 Oct
Great meal! Quick and easy 😊
Tanisha H. 22 Oct 2017
Very good! I used frozen peas because I didn’t have green beans and added mushrooms and an extra can of soup to make it creamier! Definitely delicious!!!
Hi! 13 Jun 2017
It was quite good. And an excellent way to use up leftover ham.