Skip the long lines at the local coffee shop and make your own cappuccino in your own home. This recipe relies on your trusted blender to get the desired froth and foam and instant coffee granules (just be sure to buy the best quality coffee you can find). The milk needs to be heated first, then it's blended along with cream, cocoa powder, sugar, and of course the instant coffee. Serve immediately, dusted with ground cinnamon.
- 500 milliliters milk
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients in the blender.
- Pour into ceramic mugs and serve immediately.