Creamy Chocolate and Salted Butter Caramel CakesChloé Delice
If you are craving a rich and decadent dessert that will not only satisfy the sweet tooth, but also bring smiles to everyone’s faces, then try this recipe for Creamy Chocolate and Salty Butter Caramel cakes. These delicious confections combine dark chocolate with cream and salty butter caramel for a rich and mouthwatering dessert that everyone will enjoy. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family with a sweet treat?
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 70 grams butter
- 30 grams cream
- 30 milliliters milk
- 30 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 55 grams flour
- 6 teaspoons caramels (salted butter)
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Melt the chocolate, butter, milk, cream, and a pinch of salt in a double boiler.
- 3In a bowl, mix sugar and eggs, then add sifted flour.
- 4Pour chocolate mixture into the sugar, egg, and flour combination, mix well.
- 5Fill molds with batter to 3/4 full, add a teaspoon of salted butter caramel on top of batter.
- 6Cover with the remaining batter and bake for 8 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven, let cool to warm. Remove from the mold.