Creamy Chocolate Pudding with Avocado and Coconut MousseReceitas Da Felicidade!
Why combine pudding and mousse? Maybe to shock the taste buds with happiness and joy! This Creamy Chocolate Pudding with Avocado and Coconut Mousse is a way to add some hearty sweetness to your day. The recipe uses cocoa powder at 70% cocoa dark chocolate as well as honey, coconut to taste and one avocado to up the creamy texture. This may take awhile to make, but once garnish the pudding with the mousse and top with grated coconut, your mouth with thank you.
- 550 milliliters milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 125 grams chocolate bars (dark, 70% cocoa)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- coconut (to taste)
- lemon juice
- 1Heat 500 milliliters of milk and 3 tablespoons of sugar, in a saucepan until hot, but not boiling.
- 2In a bowl, mix the cornstarch, cocoa, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- 3Using an electric mixer, mix 3 tablespoons of sugar with the egg and egg yolks, and whisk until you get a creamy mixture.
- 4Add remaining 50 milliliters of milk, and cornstarch and cocoa mixture.
- 5Gradually, pour in the hot milk.
- 6Heat mixture in a saucepan, until it thickens, stirring constantly without letting it boil.
- 7Remove from heat, add the chocolate broken in pieces, butter, and vanilla extract.
- 8Stir to a uniform and bright cream.
- 10To the prepare the topping, peel the avocado, and place the pulp in the blender. Add the honey, the coconut, and a few drops of lemon juice. Blend until a thick, creamy mousse is obtained.
- 11To serve, garnish the pudding with the mousse, and grated coconut.
PER SERVING *
|Calories590Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.