This is often the case when the kids get out of a long day of school and on the hunt for something to eat. This Creamy Chocolate Passion Fruit Entremet recipe is the perfect ticket to keep your kids eating healthy but giving them the flavor they are looking for. Let us know about your experience cooking this Creamy Chocolate Passion Fruit Entremet recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating.
- 80 grams almond meal
- 25 grams flour
- 385 grams granulated sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 8.6 grams gelatin sheet
- 2 egg yolks
- 130 grams milk
- 20 grams dark chocolate
- 160 grams chocolate (gianduja, with pralines)
- 230 grams passion fruit (pureed)
- 6 eggs
- 190 grams butter
- 70 grams water
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 60 grams heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the almond meal, the flour, and 85 grams of granulated sugar.
- Whisk the 4 egg whites. When they start to foam, add 45 grams of granulated sugar. Keep whisking until the whites form peaks.
- Pour the dry ingredients in the egg whites and stir gently with a spatula.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- To prepare the gianduja pudding, start by placing 2.6 grams of gelatin in cold water.
- Mix the 2 egg yolks with 10 grams of granulated sugar.
- Heat the milk.
- Pour the hot milk into the egg / sugar mixture. Stir.
- Pour everything back in the saucepan. Keep over low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Add the (wrung-out) gelatin, 20 grams of dark chocolate, and 160 grams of gianduja chocolate. Stir.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour so that it solidifies.
- To prepare the passion fruit pudding, start by placing 4 grams of gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
- Bring the the passion fruit puree to a boil in a saucepan.
- Mix 6 eggs with 135 grams of granulated sugar.
- Add to the fruit puree and cook until boiling, while whisking continually.
- Add the (wrung-out) gelatin, and then 190 grams of diced, softened butter.
- Mix the preparation and smooth it using a blender before letting it cool completely.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To prepare the icing, start by placing 2 grams of gelatin in a bowl with cold water to soften it.
- Boil the water with 90 grams of granulated sugar, cocoa powder, and heavy cream. Lower the heat and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Add (wrung-out) gelatin. Stir well so that the gelatin melts.
- Let it cool down before frosting the cake.
- When you are ready to assemble the entremet, cut a square or a circle of the cake base (depending on the shape you prefer). Spread cold chocolate pudding over the cake. Spread cold passion fruit pudding over the chocolate pudding. Store for 4 hours (or overnight) in the freezer. Top with the icing.
- Place the cake on your serving dish, store in a cool place, so it defrosts during 3 hours minimum.
PER SERVING *
|Calories670Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.