Nutella is a decadent and creamy spread that can kick any chocolate dessert up a notch. This sweet and savory recipe for Creamy Chocolate Fondant with Nutella combines 70-percent dark chocolate with sour cream and Nutella for a mouthwatering dessert that everyone will love. Why not stop on your way home tonight and pick up these savory ingredients so you can surprise your friends and family with this sweet treat this weekend. Happy baking!
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons Nutella
- 70 grams salted butter
- 30 grams sour cream
- 30 milliliters milk
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams granulated sugar
- 55 grams all-purpose flour (sifted)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the chocolate, Nutella, and butter in a double boiler. Mix in the sour cream and the milk.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and eggs. Add the sifted flour.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the sugar and flour mixture. Mix well.
- Grease and flour the pastry rings (or other container of your choice) and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour your cake batter into your molds in equal amounts and bake for about 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down (just a little) and unmold.