Creamy Chocolate Fondant with NutellaChloé Delice
Nutella is a decadent and creamy spread that can kick any chocolate dessert up a notch. This sweet and savory recipe for Creamy Chocolate Fondant with Nutella combines 70-percent dark chocolate with sour cream and Nutella for a mouthwatering dessert that everyone will love. Why not stop on your way home tonight and pick up these savory ingredients so you can surprise your friends and family with this sweet treat this weekend. Happy baking!
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons Nutella
- 70 grams salted butter
- 30 grams sour cream
- 30 milliliters milk
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams granulated sugar
- 55 grams all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Melt the chocolate, Nutella, and butter in a double boiler. Mix in the sour cream and the milk.
- 3In a bowl, mix the sugar and eggs. Add the sifted flour.
- 4Pour the chocolate mixture into the sugar and flour mixture. Mix well.
- 5Grease and flour the pastry rings (or other container of your choice) and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 6Pour your cake batter into your molds in equal amounts and bake for about 6 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven and allow to cool down (just a little) and unmold.