Creamy Chocolate CheesecakeSobre Dulce y Salado
Not exactly a part of the bikini body diet, this Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake is a decadent treat that should be enjoyed every once in awhile. Made with a homemade buttery graham cracker crust, this Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake perfectly blends the lightness of cream cheese with the richness of melted chocolate. Light and creamy, the cheesecake filling pairs well with the melted chocolate topping. Be sure to refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 5 hours before adding the topping and serving.
- 150 grams graham crackers
- 125 grams butter
- 4 packages cream cheese
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 flour (generous tbsps.)
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 package light cream cheese
- 4 milk (generous tbsps.)
- 50 grams chocolate
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- 2Place the graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Melt the butter in the microwave and mix with the graham cracker crumbs. Press down into a springform pan lined with parchment paper.
- 3Mix the cream cheese with the sugar, flour, and salt. Add the eggs, one by one, and pour the batter into the pan.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes, lover the temperature to 90 Celsius, and bake for 25 minutes more. Turn off the oven and open the door slightly, allowing the cheesecake to cool.
- 5Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- 6Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and drizzle over the cheesecake before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1440Calories from Fat1040|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat1040|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.