- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 6 large flour tortillas (10-in.)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (thinly sliced, about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Combine artichokes, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and garlic in medium bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on 3 tortillas, then top with chicken, mozzarella cheese and remaining tortillas.
- Cook quesadillas in 12-inch nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat, turning once, 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.