This recipe is a mix of chicken salad and pasta and it is just delicious! It's the perfect meal for a picnic or a romantic dinner date. Kids will love it too, as well as you because it's super delicious and easy to make. Once you taste it you'll ins…
antly fall in love!
- Bowtie pasta (Whole Box)
- 6 Chicken Breast (Cooked & Chopped up)
- 5 Eggs (Boiled)
- 7 Pieces of cooked Bacon (Crumbled) & (Optional)
- 2 stalks of celery (finely Chopped)
- Half of 1 white Onion (Finely Diced)
- 3 Roma Tomatoes (Diced)
- Salt (Tsp)
- Pepper (Tsp)
- Garlic Powder (Tsp)
- Crushed Red Pepper (Optional)
- Hellmann's Mayonnaise (1 Cup)
- Mustard (2 Good Squirts)
- Zesty Italian Dressing (1/4 Cup)
- Half of a Pickle (finely Diced)
- Add a two pots of water to the stove. (one for the eggs and the other for the pasta.) Season both pots with two pinches of salt.
- Start cutting up your tomatoes, celery, onion, pickle, After your done doing that, check to see if your water is boiling; then put in your eggs and then your pasta.
- Next start cooking your bacon and chicken in separate pans. (season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.)