- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (large, ; cut into bite sized pieces)
- 12 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion (small, diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup cooking wine (Marsala)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound pasta water (for cooking, I used penne, rigatoni is also good)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (+ more for serving)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- fresh parsley (minced, chopped, for garnish)
PER SERVING *
|Calories390Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
SherrylAnn S. 21 Aug
This was so good. I made exactly as recipe called for. It's easy to make. You can prep everything ahead of time and then make. I will definitely be adding this to my favorites and make it again!
Jodie A. 23 Jun
very nice. used normal sav blac wine little bit more chicken stock. very nice.
Chef Negrito 13 Jun
Dish turned out delicious.
Kylan Peters 5 Apr
Amazing recipe!!!! This one is a keeper. My whole family loved it!
Elizabeth Frye 18 Jan
It came really good I will def make it again
Akiko N. 12 Jan
Good and tasty. I like the marsala flavor and it is a family favorite.
Denise M. 20 Sep 2017
My husband and I were fans we didn't have Marsala wine so we had to just use a dry white and we cooked in dried parsley instead of fresh parsley. I be glad to make it again when I have all ingredients on hand.
Debra H. 19 May 2016
I used previously cooked chicken, so it only took 20 minutes to prepare. Really delicious and terrific in lunch the next day.
Maria B. 26 Apr 2016
Delicious! I salute the garlic and mushrooms with red onion until the onion carmelizes. For a meatless dish I omit the chicken and add more mushrooms.
Mel R 16 Apr 2016
Delicious! I will make this again. Leftovers were great the next day. Easy pasta dish with lots of flavor.
Kelli H. 14 Feb 2016
This is DELICIOUS! I don't think I can ever order Chicken Marsala at another Italian restaurant again. This recipe takes the cake.