If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Creamy Chicken Ficelle Picarde. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- milk (25 cl.)
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams flour
- 30 grams butter
- 1/2 chicken (cooked)
- 1 shallots (large)
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground red pepper (to taste)
- 6 tablespoons cream (fresh)
- grating cheese
- Batter Preparation:
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and eggs. Add the flour and mix.
- Add the melted butter and a pinch of salt and mix.
- In a lightly oiled skillet, make the crepes one at a time. Set aside.
- Filling Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 410 F.
- Remove the meat from the chicken and cut it into small pieces.
- Chop the shallots and the mushrooms.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and add the chopped shallot and mushrooms. Cook until they sweat.
- Add the chicken.
- Season with salt and red pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fresh cream and mix well. Set aside.
- Use a paper towel to lightly oil a baking dish.
- Place a crepe on a plate, spoon the filling onto one end of the crepe.
- Roll up the crepe and put it in the baking dish.
- Continue with the remaining crepes.
- In a bowl, whisk 4 tablespoons of fresh cream with a pinch of salt and pour on top of the rolled crepes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes to a gratin.