Creamy Cheese-Cake with Strawberry Coulis in a JarOn dine chez Nanou
Looking for the perfect combination of sweet and tart to enjoy on a hot summer day? Look no further. These adorable cheesecakes will surely satisfy your craving without sabotoging your diet! The lemon juice and sour cream give this dessert it's kick, while the pureed strawberries and sugar dance their way into the picture, giving the treat a well-balanced ratio of contrasting flavors. And let's be honest, everything tastes better in a jar!
- 550 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 170 grams powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 yolk
- 40 grams sour cream (heavy)
- 7 grams powdered gelatin
- 100 milliliters lemon juice
- 300 grams strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 85°C (185°F).
- 2Mix the gelatin with the lemon juice in a small saucepan, and let it all melt over medium heat. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3In a bowl whisk the eggs with the sugar.
- 4Stir in the cream, the Philadelphia cheese and the gelatin mixture, and mix.
- 5Sift the flour and add it gently to the mix avoiding lumps.
- 6The texture should remain liquid.
- 7Divide the mixture into 10 jars.
- 8Place on a baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes.
- 9During the baking process liquefy the strawberries (add sugar to taste).
- 10Remove the cheesecakes from the oven, and let them cool down for one hour.
- 11Chill the cheesecakes.
- 12Cover the cheesecakes with the strawberry mix before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories310Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.