Looking for the perfect combination of sweet and tart to enjoy on a hot summer day? Look no further. These adorable cheesecakes will surely satisfy your craving without sabotoging your diet! The lemon juice and sour cream give this dessert it's kick, while the pureed strawberries and sugar dance their way into the picture, giving the treat a well-balanced ratio of contrasting flavors. And let's be honest, everything tastes better in a jar!
- 550 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 170 grams powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 40 grams sour cream (heavy)
- 7 grams powdered gelatin
- 100 milliliters lemon juice
- 300 grams strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 85°C (185°F).
- Mix the gelatin with the lemon juice in a small saucepan, and let it all melt over medium heat. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with the sugar.
- Stir in the cream, the Philadelphia cheese and the gelatin mixture, and mix.
- Sift the flour and add it gently to the mix avoiding lumps.
- The texture should remain liquid.
- Divide the mixture into 10 jars.
- Place on a baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes.
- During the baking process liquefy the strawberries (add sugar to taste).
- Remove the cheesecakes from the oven, and let them cool down for one hour.
- Chill the cheesecakes.
- Cover the cheesecakes with the strawberry mix before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories310Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.