Creamy Cajun Chicken & Sausage FettuccineBest Foods
- 8 ounces sausages (hot Italian or sweet, removed from casings and crumbled)
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 green bell pepper (small red and/or, sliced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces fettucine (cooked and drained)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1Cook sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until cooked. Remove sausage to paper-towel-lined plate.
- 2Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- 3Stir red peppers and onion into same skillet* and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook, 30 seconds. Stir in broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Bring just to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 1 minute. Stir in fettuccine, chicken and sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.