- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup hellmann's or best foods spicy buffalo with frank's redhot flavored reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (grilled and cut into strips)
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas (10-in., warmed)
- 8 slices tomato (large, thin)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 8 torn romaine lettuce leaves
- Microwave cheese with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds; stir until smooth. Toss chicken with mayonnaise mixture in medium bowl.
- Evenly arrange tomato, carrots and lettuce down centers tortillas, then top with chicken mixture.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Slice in half diagonally and serve.